Here at SafiraMD, it is always our goal to provide you with the highest quality experience, from your treatments and products to the results you enjoy. To ensure your health and safety – and that of our staff – throughout your time in our office, we are implementing the following measures, based on federal, state and CDC guidelines. Here’s what you can expect when arriving at SafiraMD, to make sure you continue to have the highest quality experience with us!
1. The facility is cleaned and sanitized each morning before clients arrive.
2. Hard surface areas are sanitized with disinfectant wipes or disinfectant spray.
3. Counter tops and work surfaces are sanitized with wipes or disinfectant spray every morning and after contact with a client.
4. Bathrooms are cleaned twice daily and as needed after use. Door handles, faucets and light switches are disinfected after every patient. Floors are mopped regularly with a detergent-based cleaner.
5. All linens, towels, blankets and robes are washed with detergent for a full cycle using hot water set at 140 degrees Fahrenheit. These items are then fully dried in an electric tumble dryer.
6. All clients are assessed when an appointment is scheduled and again before walking past the entry area. A touchless laser thermometer is used to assess body temperature. We ask that hands are washed for 20 seconds using soap and warm water. If the client is not wearing a mask, we will provide a disposable mask.
7. Staff in the facility are frequently washing hands. Hands are washed at the start of the work day, before and after contact with a client and upon return from a break or lunch outside the facility.
8. Staff is required to wear a mask during the day and practice social distancing as needed.
9. Clients are being scheduled and directed in a manner that promotes social distancing.
10. All surfaces, treatment beds and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after every client leaves. Medical equipment is disinfected according to manufacturer guidelines.
11. All soiled linen and other washable items are promptly placed in the washing machine after use.
If clients develop symptoms of COVID-19 after their appointment at SafiraMD, or if a family member or close contact develops symptoms, we ask that they notify SafiraMD as soon as possible.
SafiraMD is committed to taking all steps necessary to provide you with a safe and pleasant experience during this difficult time in our world. We thank you for your understanding! If you have any questions, want to learn more about the treatments we provide or wish to schedule a consultation, give us a call at (678) 235-8221 or request a consultation online!